How to use nanotol
nanotol can be applied quickly and easily at temperatures between 1° and 40°C. Following procedures carefully before and during sealing can improve the results considerably.
- Clean the surface with nanotol primer - dry
- Seal the surface with nanotol sealant - let dry 10 minutes
- Polish with the nanotol microfiber cloth - finished
Detailed instructions and tips for an ideal result
1. Clean the surface with nanotol primer
The nanotol primer is a cleaner that is optimally suited to prepare the surface for sealing. Please dilute one part nanotol primer with 25 parts water (two to three caps of primer to one liter of water). Softened or distilled water is ideal; tap water with a low degree of hardness is also suitable. Wash the object thoroughly and rinse the cleaned areas with water or wipe them off to completely remove any remaining primer.
2. Coating the surface with the nanotol sealant
Apply some sealant to a dry cloth. Apply the sealant thinly and evenly. Make sure that the sealant is applied to all areas. You will see the effect immediately - the water it contains beads up.
3. Polish the sealed surface
Please polish the dried surface with a high quality microfiber cloth until no remaining sealant is visible and the surface shines with no streaks. If remaining sealant is still visible, moisten the microfiber cloth slightly with warm water. If any streaks can be seen later, just polish again at a later time.
The sealant will remain intact for a long time if you clean the surfaces treated with nanotol with clear water and the nanotol microfiber cloth only.The nanotol primer can also be used on the sealant without damaging it.
- Application temperature is between 1º and 40 °C
- The nanotol coating can withstand permanent temperatures up to 200°C
- The nanotol coating is acid and base resistant to pH 12
- The sealant complies with the standards of § 31 (LFGB) food, commodities and animal feed law.
- Please do not use any commercial soaps or cleaners on the sealed surface. Aside from the fact that it is not necessary to use cleaners, the anionic tensides they contain damage the nanopolymer structure that nanotol has formed on the surface.
- If these directions and our website do not answer all your questions, please contact our nanotol customer service directly:
Telephone: 08081-952530 or e-mail: email@example.com
Instructions version Januar 2008