nanotol's advantages at a glance
A direct comparison with other nano sealants shows nanotol's enormous development edge
nanotol - one for all
Whether glass, metal, plastic, paint, leather, marble or plexiglass - nanotol works on all smooth, firm surfaces. nanotol cannot damage any surface - so you can try it out wherever you like, no risk at all.
nanotol has more than "just" the lotus effect
nanotol contains no solvents or alcohol
nanotol is dispersed in water, with no solvents or alcohol that can ruin gaskets or leave an unpleasant odor. You can use nanotol on all (!) surfaces, even in the car's interior, on sensitive surfaces, even on marble.
Easy to use
The sealant is simple to apply, no long drying times, no solvent odor, no exertion:
- Pre-clean with the nanotol primer
- Seal with the nanotol sealant
- Polish with the nanotol microfiber cloth
nanotol has the crystal glass effect
Whether windows or eyeglasses - glass sealed with nanotol is as clean as never before. Brilliant visibility without streaking or smearing and it's so easy to clean within seconds each time. You will be astonished!
nanotol contains no nanoscale ceramic particles
The chains of nanopolymers in nanotol cannot enter the body through the skin or the respiratory tract. nanotol is safe for humans and surfaces, biodegradable, and proofed to §31 of the food, commodities, and animal feed code.
nanotol is colorless and completely invisible
nanotol will not cause any smearing, no silicone streaks, no holograms and no changes in color on the sealed surface.
Lasts 6 - 24 months
How long a nanotol seal lasts, depends greatly on the demands made on the surface. Here are a few examples:
- Windows with frames: over 24 months
- Car washed by hand: about 24 months
- Car washed at a carwash once a week: about 3-6 months
- Tiles in bathrooms or kitchens: 12 - 24 months
- Sink that has daily contact with soap: 6 weeks
We recommend Nanofix!
- Windshield: about 6 months (due to the windshield wipers)
You need only clear water and a microfiber cloth for cleaning sealed surfaces. If you follow this suggestion, you will get more out of your sealed surface.
Opened bottles can be used indefinitely
nanotol remains effective for many years, as long as you keep it in the original bottle and close it properly.
Last but not least:
- nanotol is extremely resistant to cleaning products with a pH between 2 and 12
- nanotol is easy to remove by applying a commercial cleaner containing anionic tensides such as Sidolin
- nanotol is not a hazardous material according to transport and storage regulations as it contains no hazardous substances.
The nanotol 250 ml combo set consists of Price: 59.90 Euro
250 nanotol primer (precleaner) incl. 19% VAT.
250 ml nanotol coating excl. shipping costs
2 high quality microfiber cloths